About the project with Leena.AI
During the Covid-19 pandemic, many companies face the challenge to ensure the wellbeing of their employees, who work from home or have no access to digital solutions at all in the production lines. And even independent from the crisis, many HR departments face the challenge that they need to handle repetitive issues, as e.g. employee questions regarding holidays or home office regulations. This offers a great potential for an AI-powered HR assistant to engage with employees digitally and answer questions automatically.
That’s why LH Startup MAQER has kicked off a project with Leena.Ai, who offers an AI-powered virtual assistant that provides instant responses to employee queries and allows users to communicate digitally via multiple channels (e.g. Google chat, E Mail, Slack and WhatsApp). In the beginning of March when the Covid-19 outbreak has just started, Leena.Ai, Holcim México and LH Startup MAQER reacted quickly and set up a chatbot solution for employees working from home only within a few days. As a result, a superior employee experience can be offered, while for the first time in the history of LafargeHolcim blue-collar employees can access HR services and communications from their home. LafargeHolcim has now rolled out Leena AI’s solution within 3 continents, from Latin America to Europe and Africa.
- Corona-Krise: Startup-Plattform unterstützt auch Bauwirtschaft
- LafargeHolcim kooperiert mit KI-Startup Leena AI im Kampf gegen Corona
- Latin America
- More than 750 total users and 10,500 user queries during pilot project
- >9,900 AI-solved queries
- 1,600 hours saved by automatically answering questions using AI
- Rollout throughout 3 continents within only a few weeks during the Covid-19 pandemic
Back to all Cases